Pof also known as plenty of fish, is one of the oldest and most popular online dating sites in the world. With over 300 million active users, it is also one of the biggest dating site. This site is more popular in United States, Brazil and Canada. This site is completely free to join.
If you are new to this site and stuck in Pof Sign up process, here’s how to do it.
- Go to the official site of pof i.e. http://www.pof.com or plentyoffish.com go to either one you’re comfortable with.
- Now in the homepage, click on “register” menu that is located in the upper right corner of the page.
- You are asked to fill up the form where you need to provide the information that includes your username, password, date of birth etc etc.
- Once you’ve finished this step, you are again asked to fill up the form that test your interest, hobbies, your marital status, and your children and so on.
- All the questions here will be objective.
- As you finished all the questions, click on “sign up” at the bottom of the page.
Things to remember
You need to provide all the genuine information as it will help you to find better partner.
Make sure you choose the strong and secure password for your pof login account as other people can easily access your account if your password is simple and easily guessed.
Some common questions
Registration is not only the hardest thing to do in online dating site. There are still something that might put you out of sleep. Some of them are:
How to add users
If you are logging in to your pof account for the first time, just add those users that are suggested by POF. Talk to them, build a strong bond with them and you can add their friends. It would be easier.
Remember in the registration step where I told yoou about providing your personal details, your hobbies, interest etc. If you have provided the genuine and real information, it would be more easier for you to find the partner.
So, these are the easy steps for registration on plenty of fish. If you have any question regarding the login and sign up issues or if you are stuck in any point, contact us via our facebook page or you can put your queries here in the comment box for the fast reply.